Inside Search

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Emptiness that haunts the soul...

Haven't posted here for quite a while. People keep leaving. Also, one of my uncles was found dead recently. He was just 23.
I feel empty, but not because of that. I hadn't seen that uncle for years anyway.

I've noticed, that noone has visited the blog for over a week. Probably because i hadn't posted?

Some facts about me:
There's periods in my life, when i eat a lot and periods, when i eat very little. Neither of which affect my weight(And no, i am not fat at all).
I like the second ones more.
I have next to no feelings in some things(my uncle).
I barely believe in true love(Muse is the reason why i believe at all).
I am not religious.
My IQ is far over average.
My EQ is under average. 

No comments:

Post a Comment