Inside Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Once again about writing

I'm constantly wondering about publishing. It's not that i had anything to publish, i just want to know what would be the best way of doing that. Once i think i'm ready.
So yesterday i made an account on booksie. Here's my bio that i put there:

I have little idea of who i am, but i guess everyone else knows even less of me. So here it goes.
I am a precocious(Is that how it's said? Or should i say early?) person. People consider me smart. I consider myself lazy.
I am always looking for new friends. Especially those that don't like themselves. I believe that self-criticism is a very good sign about one's personality.
My blog probably tells a lot more about how i think, so i'll just skip to the writing part.
I started to write quite accidentially. Sometimes i just get that certain feeling. It stops me from sleeping or doing anything else, until i wait it out or write.
My first stories were about the history of certain fictional races. I can show them if anyone wishes to see.
I write in a mix of english and estonian. After that i create 2 versions of each story(if i bother)- english and estonian. Hopefully both equally good.
Now i am writing fantasy and science fiction. Currently the favorite character that i've created is called Martin Overmoon.
I think i'm a bit off. I'll update this bio when i find a better time. Currently i'm getting distracted.
P.S That picture of me is old.

You can look it up yourself: www.booksie.com/Xonok

No comments:

Post a Comment