Inside Search

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The happiness of existence... or something

As the heading suggests, i really am happy. I have almost everything that i want. Some of those things i've wanted for so long..
I'm even doing well at school. If anyone needs help, then just ask.
Once again i have no clue of what to write, so i'll just put down some facts:
Favourite band: The Used
Favourite song: Listening(live, by The Used)
Favourite haircut: Hard to describe, but it's what you see when i have short hair.
Religion: Agnostic(prove it and i believe)
Philosophy: Altruism(of social philosophy)

Okay, now i have a little idea.
I like to think that i'm very selfless. I do things to help others without expecting anything in return. I do it because i want to.
I am unsocial if there's more than 3 people around. At least usually. Some people count as more than 1, some don't at all.
It's very difficult to annoy or bore me. For a year only 2 people have made me angry. Although more have made me upset, but that's not the same.
I am an increasingly fast learner. It usually takes little effort for me to learn new things.
However, i'm lazy, so it balances out.
I've only recently started to use emotes at a normal rate, i used to put all emotions into text. I do not regret it.
I'm a generator of ideas. It can sometimes make me boring, as the constant flow of ideas can quickly trash people's minds.


No comments:

Post a Comment