Inside Search

Sunday, May 25, 2014

My views on leadership

I'm writing this post for a future me that hopefully will know more. The point is to have specific ideas laid out that I could later judge based on what I have or haven't achieved.

The purpose of a leader is to unite people into a big push, that would be unachievable to any member alone. As such, leaders (or groups) are not inherently needed in every project.
A successful leader has to understand multiple things better than other members:
1. What needs to be done in the project; how to measure whether people are doing the right thing. 2. The things that motivate the people working on this project, because not everyone is as much a fanatic as the spiritual leader likely is. 

I should make this post longer, but frankly I am very tired and still have to do more things today.

No comments:

Post a Comment