Inside Search

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A place of misery is a place of untapped potential

I feel this place is the reason for a part of my misery.
However, I know many wouldn't like it if I stopped working on this blog, thus I have opened a new one just for facts that make me happy each day.

Elseway it's just so hard to keep up with all the good things that happen. Indeed, bad things happen too, but people tend to forget problems too soon after solving them. This especially applies to me. Hopefully my solution works.

This blog is still meant to be as deep as ever, as I still intend to write here whenever I have heavy or dark thoughts. I can't avoid them anyway, so it's better to just write them down.

/"It's a perfect denial" - 30 Seconds to Mars - A beautiful lie

No comments:

Post a Comment