Inside Search

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Time and Thought

My motivations have always been based on some lacking qualities of others. This forces me to do something that is actually useful to people. However, it also means that I have a hard time with anyone who doesn't actually need me. I don't want to be a burden and thus, I choose to stay back as things happen around me.
As a mage, I put a lot of emphasis on the importance of understanding and the cost in time that it means. That makes me act slow or rushed when time is pressing on. However, it also allows me to solve problems and understand ideas that few others can.
Due to those things, I sometimes rush into the action and get smashed. This has made me very cautious and created a drive in me to take more time whenever things get tough. However, it too has it's disadvantages. I can be caught in a never-ending loop of taking more time, but failing to finish things due to more responsibilities piling up. I need time, but I don't always get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment