Inside Search

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Ideas and Magic

Here i am, i guess. Since Lime Magic reminded me that i haven't blogged in a while.
So what have i done(o.O) meanwhile?("I, have been waiting for someone like you, but now you are slipping away. Why, why does fate make us suffer. There's a curse between us, between me and you.)
Yesterday I met a nice little girl. She is 9, i think, but quite promising. (And she plays games more than girls usually do).
Today she visited us once again and just recently went away. Was fun. I guess.
Now just a moment ago i talked to someone who gave me an idea(Or made me get an idea), that i could make a text-based economy/strategy game. It struck me like lightning, but it's a good idea actually. I am able to pull this off, easily. All i need now is an original idea.
Hmm...
Quite an idea, i guess. But now, i'll have to spend 2 or more hours before i can even start.
I don't like waiting.  -_-
Btw, those lyrics at the start of this post, it's Within Temptation-What have you done now.
G'bye if you read this and if you didn't, then you're clearly not reading this either.



No comments:

Post a Comment