Inside Search

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

What is pain? Pain is life.

Even 2 days of school can be awful. And it's just the first 2...
I've not slept much due to getting up early.
However, it does make me realize things.
First of all is the long list of symptoms:
It's hard to concentrate my attention
A very holey memory
Vision is delayed
Slower reaction
Sometimes i can't see even with eyes open
Bad mood 24/7
Headaches

Some of those are there all the time, some are due to lack of sleep.  I am quite sure i forgot some of them.

All that makes time slow for me, which made me realize that i wouldn't value life if everything was perfect. Suffer makes us real. Also there would be no joy, least for me. So to me, pain is life.

On the other topic, WC3 Jass NewGen pack and UTM(Ultimate Terraining Map) are magnificent, i can edit a lot more than i could before. Even ability IDs.
I'm loaded up on tutorials, as i want to start a big project soon. Maybe i've already started it and don't know. We'll see.

I am sure i forgot something. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment