Inside Search

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Just a fun day

Today was a fun day.
In the morning(or actually noon, as i woke up late) i didn't do much at first. First i went shopping, didn't take long as the shop is close and i did not need to bring much.
At about 1pm i started looking for a bus to go and visit my grandma. She had invited me the day before.
The trip took me over an hour(should be 27 minutes), as i didn't know what bus i am going to take at first.
I usually have no idea how to get around in the city, so i'm trying to learn. To do so i am taking the wrong buses on purpose. The purpose being, that i will need to think about where i'm going. So today i went about 2-3km past the right place. Then i walked back.
At grandma's i did many things. We went shopping(again), after that i started looking for resources for my WC3 map(models, trigger systems, abilities, et cetera), while she was doing something else. Later on we talked about one of my writings(The demon and the knight). After that, i went back to my father's place.
So here i am. Inspired enough to write here. I'll go and write something now.

No comments:

Post a Comment