Inside Search

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lessons

A person can learn a lot every day.
Today i wrote another chapter to one of my stories. You can find it here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Z3-j2tM65NFa_j5syEcdZjc-e81c3O1Ow0J1X1rp-TA/edit
Then i've also been trying to convince an amateur writer, that she really should publish a book. She writes quite well(and has already written 76 chapters). So far she hasn't agreed to publish, thus i won't show what she wrote.
Today someone showed me Skrillex, they make quite good music in my opinion. I especially suggest a song called "Equinox". 
Also, nowadays it might seem that girls are so fragile, but i wouldn't recommend testing that... Luckily i haven't.
So, good luck with your life, as you clearly bothered to read my blog.
Oh, and i've also updated the skeleton.
And btw, Eurondar is a name that belongs to me, simply because i created it.
Try google search and you'll see. 

No comments:

Post a Comment