Inside Search

Monday, January 13, 2014

Changing away from myself

Times have changed me and the world inside me.
I feel I'm no longer who I used to be and this was further proven when I read the first few posts of this very blog.
My grammar and anything that can be technically measures has improved. Yet, I feel like I've lost something.
I wish to be the cheerful child that I used to be. Indeed, I did have my dark moment back then too. I still do, but back then they weren't everything.
I'm stronger and smarter than I've ever been, but it now feels like it has all turned against me. My brain is so full of connections that I see my faults much too well. Perhaps I am still good at giving critique, but what does it give to me? What does it give to others?
I lack any actual interest in almost anything, so I have forced myself to act as if I had.

Oh the hollow feeling inside...
I just wish I still felt what the point of my life is... Just as I used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment