Inside Search

Friday, January 17, 2014

Personality types(and me)

Is life a challenge or a scam? It is hard to know for sure.

In this world there are 3 main personalities that people can have. Each of them is categorized by the main (trait).
1. Tanks(durability) - Those people are very good at surviving through hardships, but usually do not like them, as they are not reckless(like type 2 are). They shield others from damage by sacrificing a part of themselves.
2. Attackers(drive/strength) - Often reckless and not caring about themselves, pure attackers know nothing but offense. This is their strength and weakness at the same time, as they often don't know when to stop fighting. This leads them to great achievements, but also makes them more likely to burn out.
3. Mages(contemplation) - Characterized by a strong ability to think things through, those people are the ultimate problem-solvers. While type 2 people are good at fighting back anything that has an effect, type 3 can solve a problem for good. However, they are fairly clumsy and often not very adaptive, as they need long periods of time to make a difference.

I belong to types 1 and 3, mostly 3. Due to my combination of tank(protection) and mage(thinking) I have become a sort of a healer. My life carries little meaning alone, because my strength lies in helping others. This has, on numerous occasions, turned my life miserable.
I don't really have a point when I can't help others, because it has become a part of my life and a reason for effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment