Inside Search

Friday, February 3, 2017

Happiness is oblivion

The way I think varies wildly based on how I feel. It's related to a trait of mine I call the "Mosaic Mind", which I won't bother with elaborating right now.
One notable difference is that when I feel bad in the longer term(read: depression) I start to look at things very logically. It feels like it's objective, but it's not because it actually disregards the emotional aspects.
However, when I feel well I don't even think about all those problems that I supposedly have. Today is one of those days. It makes me feel that all I really need to do is just forget, instead of desperately trying to figure out a plan. Maybe the bad times are really just a result of overthinking things and I would be better off caring less.
It certainly took a lot of anime to reach this point though. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ha-ha, it's just one day, it'll go away and despresion comes back. You need long-term help. I'm not saying this to be mean, I am saying this, because I know what kind of situation you are in. I'm not saying psychiatrists can help, because I don't know from personal experience yet, but I will find out next week. Only one thing is sure for me - this shit must end somehow, I don't care how, I can give anything a try, I'm ready to reach out for help.

    ReplyDelete